Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mr. Miles turns 2 (and we get to play a little)

One of the joys of living in MI is getting to attend celebrations with my side of the family. A couple of weeks ago my nephew, Miles, turned 2. Here are some shots from that day.




(Miles with his truck cake)

And since we were already on the road that weekend, the Ronkettos invited up to their lake house for a day on the water. It was incredibly luxurious and relaxing. Thanks Rons for a great 24hrs!


We all got to ride on the boat, and by all I mean 6 adults and 3 dogs.

We got to wakeboard.



And Jay learned how to wake-surf.

Maybe. . . 

Sort Of. . . 

Ok - not really.
And to cap off this post, it will end the way all good posts should end, with a pic of Chango-Bongo.

1 comment:

Jay Taylor said...

In my defense, those pictures do not fully capture my mastery of the sport.