Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh my goodness. . .



I haven't posted since May 21st? I fail. Perhaps that is a good indicator of how much time my summer job took this past summer. Well, to jump back into the blogging world, let's look back at the Taylor/Davy Siblings trip to Michigan. Ben, Crystal, Melissa, Ben, Amy, Addison, and Nora traveled through the night and were with us for a weekend. Here are some pictures from that time.
(Pool Time!)
 (Fire crackers on the 4th!)

 (Classy guys, classy . . . )




( The Coolest part of the whole playground. Addie got a ride . . . )
 (Nora got a ride. . . )
 (And the adults all made a try at it!)
 (the Taylor sibling method of choice: note the next three pictures)



(This method had more to do with modesty than efficiency)
 I promise to update more soon - there are some big things coming!


(Oh, and that does not mean I am pregnant)



No comments: