Monday, April 21, 2008

We Made It!


As of yesterday, Jay and I have been married for 6 months. It is hard to believe because the time has gone so fast.

If any of you missed it, the missions conference at Grace Chapel was wonderful. It was great to hear from all sorts of different people their stories of what God has done or is doing in their lives. Jay and I got to share about our trip at the pancake feed, and we also began our support raising this weekend. The whole process of support raising is regularly overwhelming me. My faith can show itself to be so weak sometimes.

I think that the picture off to the side is a good representation of how our I'm feeling right now. . .

1 comment:

Anna Gz said...

liz! i just found this!

i did not know about jay and your plans for next year, but i know that God is leading you and will continue to be your provider. i will definitely be praying for you, and i am overjoyed that i will be seeing you at the end of may!