Thursday, May 23, 2013

Those Days

Today is just one of those days . . .

One of those days when no shower was possible (or even desired really).

When my hair is most definitely not brushed.

When I went into the office with carrots, apples and spit up all over my jeans.

When I question the majority of parenting decisions I am making.

When I miss my hubs terribly. 

When I feel like there is not enough time in the day to get everything for my job done. 

When I broke out new baby spoons from our gift stash because I was too lazy to wash dishes and when I used disposable diapers because I was unmotivated to wash the dirty ones.

It just was one of those days.

But it was also a day when I got to snuggle with my little man.

When I watched my dog and my son become friends (truly, they were playing with toys together)

When I got to spend time talking to God about worry and grace.

And when I got to dance around the office to Disney songs with my little man.

So, I will continue to survive these kind of days and look for the joy within them.



No comments: