Saturday, April 16, 2011

Florida!

We were blessed to able to go to Florida for 10 DAYS last month! Here are some pictures from the trip.
(The brand new Disney Dream. Several Hundred yards away and it still couldn't all fit in one shot)
 (in the 80's and perfectly sunny everyday of our trip. I have been going to Florida my whole life and never have I experienced weather as great as it was this year)
 (golfing the "Fairways" - it really was just competitive between Mom and Jay. Dad and I were not quite as lucky as them on that particular night)
 (this picture is for Laura - this is where she stayed when she went to Disney to audition for Ariel)
 (Dad and I were made to be in front of the camera. As for the other two . . . )

1 comment:

Laura Eich said...

Hey thats me on the phone in that last shot! Woot!