Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Girls Are Here!

I have neglected to post the last couple of days - I apologize.

Last weekend we survived yet another trip to Majalca (the same place we took the Jr. Highers). We went with the Tylers and the Meissners, and although the trip killed the Tyler's car, I think overall it was a pretty fun day.

This weekend, we have company. My sister-in-law Melissa is here and she brought her friend Laura. They arrived last night and today we conquered the city.

We went to El Pasito, on a seemingly endless search for cowboy boots for Melissa.

We went downtown and had a treat of Elotes before we went to the governor's palace


and to the square in front of the Cathedral.

We ate lunch at the Deportiva and watched people race their babies... yes, those are infants crawling.

After a walk with the dog, we ate dinner at home and soon we are going to sit down and watch the Three Amigos (my request: these three have been quoting it all day, and I am feeling left out).

We have another full day planned for tomorrow that may or may not include climbing at least one mountain.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!! And here is my email address, spelled out...
laura underscore tyler at ntm dot org. Got it? :) Oh, and pizza night it at 5 tomorrow (not my fault I promise!) Pretty soon we'll be eating at 3, right when you get out of school...

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

That CRACKS me up that they were having a baby race!

AJ Gretz said...

Happy anniversary as well! Soon I hope you guys can have a baby for racing purposes.

Also, way to rock that TST shirt. Mine is in the wash as we speak!